Through our travels to Asia, Central America, and Australia we have been deeply moved by the grace and etheric beauty of the lotus, the intoxicatingly fragrant ylang ylang blossom, and the grounding earth energy of vetiver root and the sandalwood tree. We are also deeply committed to local organic gardening and sustainable wildcrafting to leave an ecologically neutral footprint in honor of grandmother earth and our own New England meadows and forests.
Our founder, Jessica Grant, is an Ayurvedic Practitioner, trained comprehensively in eastern herbal formulations. She also has earned various certifications from western herbalism programs and as a licensed psychotherapist and trauma researcher/educator, has a special interest in plant medicine to support with psychospiritual and emotional challenges. As a leader in the wellness arena, Jessica is an advocate for non-toxic and natural products and lifestyle rituals to bring greater joy, balance, and alignment with mother nature.
Over the past decade, she has become deeply connected to natural plant based healing and its connection to the subtle mind and energetic physiology of the human body. In a perfect world, a prescription (or Rx) would be written for an herbal tea, tincture, or natural remedy proactively to prevent the need for many western medications.
Prima Rx oils are infused with whole roots, leaves, barks, and flowers that lend a whole plant “medicinal entourage effect” and contain mindfully added plant essences and essential oils to deepen the aromatic bliss factor.
Our Product Philosophy
- Vegan + Cruelty Free
- All botanicals are grown and sourced with deep respect for the natural plant ecology.
- Mindfully crafted using our extensive education in the realm of herbalism
- Small Batch Brewed + Hand poured with Love
- Certified Organic Cold Pressed Food Grade Nutritive Oils
- Garden Grown and Locally Wildcrafted Herbs and Flowers from areas that are free of toxins + pesticides.
- Imported Direct/Fair Trade Exotic Flower Essences + Herbs
- Never any: Synthetic ingredients, parabens, sodium laurel sulfate, phthalates, chemicals, fillers, animal testing, mineral oils, petroleum.