Are you ready to find peace, happiness, and mind-body-spirit health in the New Year? The time is NOW to create a transformational shift in your life that you deserve!!
Zencovery is a unique holistic behavioral health support group launching in March 2017!!
Prima Wellness is conveniently located in Watertown, CT and easily accessible to residents of Litchfield County, Greater Waterbury, and beyond.
We are seeking 8-10 special humans who are ready to embrace change in a supportive environment and tranquil setting.
This group is not solely for recovery in the realm of substance abuse. It is designed to support a multitude of presenting challenges such as:
- Recovery support for all substances
- Depression, Anxiety, and imbalanced mood conditions
- Co-dependency and difficulty with self-assertion and empowerment
- Disordered eating and challenges related to food
- Those with life adjustment concerns, feelings stressed, and chronically overwhelmed
- A 10 – week closed confidential support group
- Friday evenings beginning 3/3 from 6:30-8:00pm.
- $330 investment ($33 per session)
- Group members must be 21+
- Initial telephone or in person pre-screening to ensure this is the best fit for you
- Participants must be actively working on recovery, medically stable, and appropriate for a lower level of care.
- Joining with an open mind and heart!
What to Expect:
- Weekly time for group circle sharing and discussion
- A unique weekly topic centered around holistic wellness
- Evidence based clinical strategies to alleviate presenting symptoms
- Guidance in the areas of: Lifestyle, Nutrition, Self-care, Mind-Body-Sprit Balance
- Yogic foundation, Ayurveda, and Eastern Philosophy
- Guest presenters and experiential activities
- A safe trusting environment that is trauma sensitive and non-judgmental
Please contact Jessica Serra at firstname.lastname@example.org to request additional information or to schedule an initial consultation!